Enjoy the warm friendly atmosphere of this genuine olde English pub situated near the heart of Chiang Mai city. This tranquil oasis offers you cool drinks, great beers, good food and service with a smile.
The Pub Chiang Mai gives you the choice of the coziness and ambiance of an old English bar or the peacefulness of a lush tropical garden.
The restaurant at The Pub is the perfect place for special occasions or just a quiet meal selected from our extensive Thai and international menu. You can dine at the bar take a table in our spacious and comfortable dining room.
Our bungalow accommodation provide an excellent retreat from city life in our unique location, yet still close by other entertainment and amenities. All bungalows have en-suite bathrooms air conditioning, and many other facilities for your comfort and convenience.
The perfect setting for a drink, lunch or dinner or a relaxing weekend break. As one of Chiang mai’s longest established hostelries, The Pub’s olde worlde charm has been delighting visitors and local expats for more than 40 years.
At The Pub Chiang Mai we offer:
- Large selection of imported beers
- Draft beers: Guinness, Kilkenny, Tiger
- Good range of wines, cocktails and spirits
- Single Malt Whiskey
- Mouthwatering western and Thai food
- Food served every day, lunchtime and evening
- Sunday roast lunches (lamb/pork/beef)
- Specialities including Fish & Chips, Steaks and Pies
- Full TV coverage of major sporting events
- Outside tables and chairs in the garden
- Large, comfortable, covered Sala for smokers
- Easy accessible location
- Extensive car parking
- Weekly Lucky Draw
- Monthly Events
- Opening hours – 7 am – Midnight
- Bungalow Accomodation
- Breakfast (Thai and western) daily from 7am
Since 1969 – The Pub Chiang mai